Author Topic: Need help to choose VPS for forum discussion boards  (Read 5004 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Need help to choose VPS for forum discussion boards
« on: December 15, 2016, 03:09:38 AM »
Good day to you all,

Have you ever tried vps hosting provided by hostingsource.com?

I need over 20 gbs of disk space + upgrade in near future.

What can you say about dcxv.com vps hosting deals?

Are they ok for running forum discussion boards?
Are they the best to get servers from? How is their customer support, server stability and network uptime?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: Need help to choose VPS for forum discussion boards
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 05:43:42 AM »
I believe you should find more reliable options. I can say JVMHost.com have great support and 99.99% uptime, plus their prices are excellent, you should definitely go with them.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 03:33:08 AM »
I have been a dcxv.com customer for over a year now, there attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs. I like their support, always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. Reliability has exceeded my expectations.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 06:38:20 AM »
 I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get fast vps hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 03:17:16 AM »
Transferred all my sites to Dcxv.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 06:06:05 AM »
 As I see vps hosting deals from kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 03:34:50 AM »

I can always contact their tech support team even at midnight - they are always ready to help and solve any trouble I may experience.
I use dcxv.com for 5 different sites on one account and everyone of them run flawlessly. If your looking for reliable low cost hosting for your site.

===> LOOK NO FURTHER!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 05:54:11 AM »
I've had a fully manged server with dcxv.com for a year now. Their support is fast, friendly and dedicated.
There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.

Their vps hosting packages look feature-rich and affordable.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.