Author Topic: swisslayer.com vs legionbox.com  (Read 83 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
swisslayer.com vs legionbox.com
« on: April 25, 2024, 01:06:54 PM »
Comparing servers from legionbox.com and swisslayer.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: swisslayer.com vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 12:15:33 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
Like Swisslayer.com solutions. This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders. Code valid till May 30th.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2024, 02:09:26 PM »
These companies -  legionbox.com and swisslayer.com - are good enough to have a deal with.
Support has always been excellent, very reactive when problems occured (including when it was our fault, like a highjacked email account because of a terrible password) or when an operation was needed (installing certificate, etc). They helped us find adequate solutions to our needs, and discussion was very open. Migrating from shared hosting to managed VPS couldn't have been easier.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2024, 01:29:38 AM »
Request 3% Discount from our Billing department when you pay with our BTCPay Gateway. Swisslayer.com dedicated sever hosting can be trusted.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome