Author Topic: Hong Kong VPS  (Read 6386 times)

Terners

• View Profile
Hong Kong VPS
« on: June 06, 2014, 02:49:09 AM »
  Do you know any reliable web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable linux VPS hosting plans in Hong Kong or near country?
    I have found out hosthongkong.net, but still have hesitations about their reliability.Do you know them?

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: Hong Kong VPS
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 03:09:47 AM »
I suggest you to do research on their services with the help of review websites. Seems hosthongkong.net solutions are quality and fast. They have stable network and servers. Prices are low and support is always available.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 03:17:39 AM »
    I believe you should give a chance to hosthongkong.net services. You will receive high stability of plans, useful features and skilled support staff.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 02:09:08 AM »
After some time spent on research I can say hosthongkong.net is truly quality and reliable host. I like their performance servers and skilled staff.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 04:01:30 AM »
You can rely on hosthongkong.net services. You will get high uptime, affordable solid plans and fast servers. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 04:50:52 AM »
Just here to say that Hosthongkong.net web is a really good company, amazing support, their own severs (not some reseller stuff), great price, it's got it all!
Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome