Author Topic: VPS hosting in New York?  (Read 5686 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
VPS hosting in New York?
« on: March 16, 2015, 05:46:07 AM »
No big peaks and max user in same time is about 350.
Site have about 1000 pages, mostly text and pictures. Also some add delivery by adsense.
What can you say about vpsnine.com? They offer vps deals in New York. Are they reliable?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Terners

• View Profile
Re: VPS hosting in New York?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 03:28:08 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that supremeservers.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 06:21:57 AM »
Well, the sales process was super quick and nice and the account was setup and running within 20 mins.
I will keep this short and sweet. Vpsnine.com has been great to me and my companies.
Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 03:54:23 AM »
 I'd like to say that supremeservers.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 06:39:41 AM »
Use code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders. Vpsnine.com is reliable vps host.
The company seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 06:16:02 AM »
Have checked vpsnine.com vps hosting in NY, I can say the price is reasonable and features are unique.
According to reviews its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2015, 03:54:26 AM »
 I can say supremeservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2015, 06:31:49 AM »
    I have noticed Kvchosting.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 09:25:52 AM »
QHoster.com and greenlionnet.com VPS deals are good for webmasters with specific needs.
Uptime is high and servers have no downtime.
Support is helpful and fast in fixing issues in no time.