Author Topic: Low cost and reliable shared account to buy ...  (Read 3183 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Low cost and reliable shared account to buy ...
« on: May 16, 2019, 12:10:27 PM »
I need a low cost and reliable shared account and two hosts are in my mind:  rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net, so which account should I buy and why?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Low cost and reliable shared account to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 01:38:40 AM »
I am very pleased with Rockhoster.com provider. Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email.
The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it.

Support - excellent!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 01:44:14 AM »
Can recommend Rockhoster.com EU web hosting for those who are looking reliable place to host their web sites and keep them online and accessible for visitors.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 01:20:23 AM »
You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
I can recommend Hostforweb.com and their shared hosting accounts. If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 12:37:00 PM »
Shared accounts from avansit.com and hosting.uk are worthy.
Their web sites are excellent for its user-friendly set-up. Also the technical support is awesome. You'll never feel any difficulty in operating their site hosting.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 01:09:30 AM »
I can not express how happy I am with Rockhoster.com services. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome