Author Topic: Choosing a right VPS for hosting a blog  (Read 125 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Choosing a right VPS for hosting a blog
« on: April 03, 2024, 01:11:54 PM »
Should I use a VPS account from rockhoster.com or hostsailor.com for hosting a blog?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a right VPS for hosting a blog
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2024, 03:18:48 AM »
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. No doubt, Rockhoster.com is Great host, nothing but helpful.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 06:31:01 AM »
Uptime and support have been excellent - they answer their emails, and within a few minutes!
If you are going to host any website, use Rockhoster.com web host, they deserve your business. Cant quibble about the price either.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 12:56:29 AM »
MyResellerHome is a well-known web hosting service. Our VPS hosting is reliable as well as affordable. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at just $59.95 per month. It includes Fully managed services, Complete root access, Free SSL, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 10:15:22 AM »
Have a look at VPS deals from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
I've been having issues with many providers until I found these ones.
First great surprise : Everything you see on their website is true, real, not sugarcoated.
Second great surprise : Their customer support is incredibly efficient.
And third great surprise : The websites load fast, and are reliable.
I would definitely recommend.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2024, 12:02:02 AM »
Well, Rockhoster.com KVM VPS includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo.
All the products are extremely value for money and comes loaded with features. The most servers have 100% uptime, they guarantee a standard 99% uptime on all their services.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2024, 08:50:58 PM »
I recommend hostpro.com for anyone looking for a reliable and efficient solution for their hosting needs. They offer both VPS and shared servers, allowing you to choose the best option depending on your needs and budget. From my own experience, I can say that their servers are stable and glitch-free, and their customer support is always ready to help at any time.