Author Topic: Need VPS hosting + domain registration services  (Read 4983 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
Need VPS hosting + domain registration services
« on: July 27, 2016, 06:43:46 AM »
Any good and reliable options for getting cheap VPS hosting and register several .COM domains?

What are your views on Trunkspacehosting.com services? Is the price ok for their vps plans and domain registration services?

Have you ever tried them before? Any info on their uptime, speed and customer support?

I need over 35 gbs of disk space. Budget is $25/mo for hosting and +$20 for registering 2 .com domains.

Thanks in advance.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Need VPS hosting + domain registration services
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 04:31:27 AM »
As a good alternative, can recommend you to look at Plusplushosting.net cloud vps deals. Plus, they offer domain registration.
Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 08:53:10 AM »
I'd recommend you to use VPS accounts from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
Their  in-house technical team works around the clock troubleshooting and addressing potential problems before they become real issues. Prices are competitive.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 05:43:34 AM »
I believe that hostingsource.com will be the best bet if you need professional feature-rich vps hosting solutions:
1 CPU Core
20GB - SSD DISK
5TB - DATA TRANSFER
1GB - RAM
Price - $8/mo
There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems. They have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 06:36:47 AM »
I'd like to say Kvchosting.com would be best place to get VPS hosting solutions. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 05:59:38 AM »
SolVPS.com is great!
I submitted all of my information and then received an email that I would hear from a tech shortly to "activate" my account.
What I want to recommend to others is, their customer service. Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always someone waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 05:13:50 AM »
 I recommend JVMHost.com as trustworthy vps host. With them my projects are always up and running smoothly. Their staff is always ready to assist with any question.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2016, 05:24:20 AM »
 I suggest you to rely on JVMHost.com vps hosting deals as a reliable host. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.