Author Topic: Help me to make a right choice please...  (Read 5679 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Help me to make a right choice please...
« on: February 07, 2017, 09:19:35 AM »
Can you help me out to make a right choice comparing servers from cloud.co.za and hostsailor.com?
What's your would be choice?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Help me to make a right choice please...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 03:02:57 AM »
There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

I can draw your attention to dcxv.com dedicated hosting packages - they offer them in Europe. Pricing is quite reasonable.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 03:44:15 AM »
 If you are in search of server with highest performance you can rely on Okayservers.com. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 03:51:36 AM »
Pretty good servers offered by Superbithost.com. It is the host you can rely on. They accept bitcoin + offer Multiple locations.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 04:48:18 AM »
I am very happy with pmgchosting.com and highly recommend them to try. You will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast. Support is wonderfully thorough and responsive.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 04:36:20 AM »
I know hostwinds.com is good and reliable one, these guys offer affordable dedicated hosting packages.
Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate. It rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 05:17:36 AM »
 My recommendation is to rely on Okayservers.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 02:23:44 AM »
Please tell us more requirements ;) How much RAM, Data Transfer, Hard disk do you require?

I have seen kvchosting.com and demontech.net offered superb high end dedicated server plans at very good price.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2017, 05:40:11 AM »
    You should use Hostzealot.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their support team is skilled and fast.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2017, 04:39:45 AM »
==>> Hostplay.com will be the best place where you can order Dedicated Russia, Dedicated Netherlands, Dedicated Sweden, Dedicated Bulgaria.
Features are reasonably good, but the panel can be a pain sometimes. They use a custom Control Panel, but it is fairly well feature packed, and easy to use. It just takes getting used to.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.