VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Need ssd vps for vBulletin board

(1/2) > >>

Toskanik:
I need to host a vBulletin forum and I'd prefer SSD storage.
30 gbs of ssd HD, Linux.
I am looking for a quality SSD VPS account and hostwinds.com is in my mind, have you ever tried them?
Are they good enough to have a deal with?

Salviat:
  You should rely on Hostwinds.com vps hosting. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.

Cherisk:
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.  The live chat help system has always been very helpful.
Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great. They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend Hostwinds.com

Ferolli:
Reliable, cost-effective, virtually trouble-free operation.
When problems occur, they provide great technical support - quick replies to my questions, fast turn-around on technical problems, problems get fixed right the first time.

My site is always up and has a incredible amount of bandwidth. You can not go wrong with Hostwinds.com services.

GJRock:
It looks like kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting deals look feature-rich - pricing is quite good according to what you'll get.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version