Author Topic: VPS account is in need ...  (Read 6877 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
VPS account is in need ...
« on: November 10, 2016, 08:46:29 AM »
Hostingsource.com and Qhoster.com provide nice VPS deals on sweet terms and I have to sign up with the best one, what is that?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: VPS account is in need ...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 07:00:03 AM »
Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host provider.

I believe that KVChosting.com is quite good place. These guys offer really cool ssd vps hosting packages.
Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 04:58:05 AM »
Really glad to deal with hostingsource.com services. Their ssd vps hosting plans impressed me a lot.
This is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their vps start from $8/mo - very good indeed.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 05:29:55 AM »
 I'd like to say that JVMHost.com would be nice place to buy VPS hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 03:36:56 AM »
 I suggest to use webhostingzone.org vps hosting services. With them your projects will run fast and smooth. Professional support is always ready to help.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 06:54:49 AM »
I vote for hostingsource.com.
They do not oversell their resources. They provide reliable web hosting without compromising quality of the technology & service.
Servers are as solid as a rock.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 04:56:41 AM »
   I recommend to use Hostzealot.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2016, 02:37:49 AM »
I like QHoster.com vps hosting services and can highly recommend to others. Thanks.
Setup was fast and their tech support have helped me with transferring my files to their shared hosting account.
They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 04:23:44 AM »
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at QHoster.com
I am very happy with the performance of my sites there. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2017, 09:08:59 PM »
The best host that you can try as well is 4goodhosting.com. Recently I hosted my blog using their service. I never faced any problem. Uptime and support has been 100% so far. Their support is 24 hours active around the clock and usually responding within few minutes with full solution. Highly recommend them.

Pravin

• View Profile
    • MilesWeb : Best Hosting Company
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2017, 04:03:32 AM »
You can check for customer reviews. It can give you more simplified solution.
MilesWeb:: Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!!
VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2017, 04:56:56 AM »
I believe you should compare offers and choose the best one. According to my research Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.