VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Attractive server provider ... what's that?

<< < (2/2)

RCXSO:
Anyway, it is better to know more web hosts and compare their hosting packages before signing up.
For me, Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated hosting solutions look better. Kidde Early Warning Fire Alarm System – VESDA.
They have created an exclusive selection of high performing and stable machines, located in the best data center facilities.

JerryR:
I strongly recommend Dedicated Servers USA's service as the best one out there. Whenever I had to reach out for support, their team responded quickly with perfect solutions. The host is fast, efficient, and friendly, and their technical jargon is easy to understand even for non-techies like me! Additionally, the price for their web hosting service is excellent.
https://www.10gbhosting.com/dedicated-server-usa

ownwebservers1:
OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment

You can save 55% OFF on all affordable vps hosting plans - Use Code EASTER55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

GJRock:
Check our Neironvps.com server hosting. Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred for free and everything went smoothly.
Support so far is quite good. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version