Author Topic: It hurts for the first time  (Read 1643 times)

JosephFiend

• View Profile
    • It hurts for the first time
It hurts for the first time
« on: March 30, 2021, 11:00:44 AM »
I watched that great movie on 123 movie

Rightfully, essentially the most powerful films I've ever watched is Seven Lives. This is perhaps Will Smith's best work. Regarding his are employed in The Search for Happiness, this film, which I am going to look at today, deserves lots of awards, not for lighting tricks and never for breathtaking stunts, even if it's just for any director's work, but also for the story that this entire film crew were create. ... I would like to note that this script of the film is not too similar, and at the same time, it's not necessarily an arthouse. The film is available for every individual to understand, it makes you imagine, stop and look back pictures life. This film isn't art for art's sake, it truly is art for life's sake.

The atmosphere in the film is conveyed by the initial words of the trailer “In 7 days God created the world. In seven seconds I destroyed mine. ” The leading character, Ben, is often a deeply unhappy person. On account of Will Smith's play, it may be guessed from the primary seconds in his eyes. He lives alone within his large luxurious house within the shore of the ocean, alone watches the sunsets and sunrises, alone swims and goes for a jog. The viewer is disturbed through the innuendo that shrouds Ben's life. Sometimes he behaves very strange. For instance, he calls the consumer service of a nearby restaurant and taunts a blind operator, or he sniffs out of the financial debts of your patient he met on the hospital.

Ben's actions are hard to learn, however you feel that each the folks in whose lives he interferes are somehow linked to each other. They are all infinitely unhappy.

At concerning the sixth minute, I ended the film because I possibly could no more keep my tears. Nothing dramatic appeared to have happened, no-one was beheaded, no one jumped over roof. But sense of despair grips the viewer from the initial minutes.

Ben invades the lives of different people - Ezra, the blind live answering services company operator; Emily with heart failure; Connie, that's regularly beaten by her husband; George is a hockey coach and others. It's only by the end of the film that you commence to be aware of Ben's intent. He frightens and while doing so delights, because not everyone is capable for these sacrifice.

The cast is brilliant. Evidently the actors felt the drama in their characters, as should they lived it themselves.

The act of the film is along with heartbreaking music.

Generally, this film will not be for entertainment without for watching with friends, and indeed with anyone else. Whereby you constantly to view Seven Lives alone. And to inform the truth, this may not be the film that you might want to discuss.

10 out of 10

Definitely - the very best 10 films then you shall no longer be the same.