Author Topic: Stable Offshore vps hosting recommendation?  (Read 6190 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Stable Offshore vps hosting recommendation?
« on: December 03, 2014, 09:31:59 AM »
I wanna order cheap offshore vps hosting solution with many resources.
Requirements: 24x7x365 support, 50GB space, 500GB bandwidth
One of my friends recommended me warez-host.com - what other forum members think of this web host?
How helpful is their customer support team?
any help?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

buttony

• View Profile
Re: Stable Offshore vps hosting recommendation?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 12:44:50 PM »
I have no idea with you host. I can help you find a better host. I recommend 4goodhosting.com. They are great hosting. Exceptional service and a very reliable provider  to deal with. Their hosting service has boosted my video streaming site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic I get, it still runs very fast. Just give them a try without any doubt.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 05:48:01 AM »
    I believe you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. I recommend to try Aspnix.com services. They have powerful servers, stable network and featured plans. Support is always available.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 06:38:08 AM »
I can express the point that warez-host.com have made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin. Suffice it to say that these guys are setting new standards in web hosting and in my opinion are the model for what every other hosting company should strive for.
I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service.
15% off ALL New Virtual Private Servers! - promo code XWH15V - Offer valid until January 31, 2015
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 06:23:48 AM »
I've noticed that warez-host.com is offering nice discount on their shared hosting deals:
20% off ALL New shared hosting accounts! - promo code XWH15S - Offer valid until January 31, 2015
It is the only web host that I would recommend to anyone. I plan to stay with them for a long time.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 04:31:12 AM »
 If you are in search of quality hosting provider with fast VPS solutions I can name AJKservers. You will receive high available support, featured plans and low pricing.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2014, 04:30:07 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with AJKservers.co.uk services. They have attractive solutions, high performance, stability and reasonable deals.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 08:09:43 AM »
  I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality reseller hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.