Author Topic: Which server is the best?  (Read 2999 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Which server is the best?
« on: April 16, 2018, 09:55:48 AM »
Which server is the best to host a forum with - from oissite.com or rackend.com?

manoaratefy

• View Profile
    • Cloud web hosting by Hostibox
Re: Which server is the best?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 02:01:57 AM »
Hello,

Did you considered already to choose none of them? I don't say that these provider are poor, but at this time, these are a lot of web hosting providers. You can also put your requirements to get greater recommendations. For example, you can put which forum software you will use, how much visitors you expect, ...
Hostibox | over 5 TB websites hosted | 100% uptime | 24/7/365 support

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 04:50:33 AM »
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

I believe hostingsource.com and their affordable dedicated hosting solutions are good for your specifications.
They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave. You won't either.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 09:58:22 AM »
These mentioned companies - oissite.com and rackend.com - are solid and trustworthy.
I found these companies the best solution to your problems. They are not only most economical in the market but they provide non-conventional / unique services and quality customer support like no one else.