Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs hostsailor.com  (Read 1451 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs hostsailor.com
« on: March 10, 2023, 12:54:16 PM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are attarctive for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs hostsailor.com
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 05:49:30 AM »
I have many web sites hosted at several web hosts and Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS is one of the best. Overall, I have a terrific experience to work with them!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 03:32:14 AM »
Signing up was easy. Cloudarion.com also sent me one package to view to see what they can offer with WEB pages and shops.
I was impressed and would definitely use this ssd vps hosting provider if they are competitive on price.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2023, 10:57:13 AM »
I recommend OwnWebServers to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price. If you need hand holding or want help developing your website, then no low-end hosting site is in your best interest.

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 06:41:24 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2023, 01:15:42 AM »
I have two separate sites that I host with Rockhoster.com team. Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either.
Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2023, 12:22:50 AM »
Been with rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS for over 6 months, they "Rock". My uptime is significantly higher than it was with my previous host.
Their features can't be beaten (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.