Author Topic: choosing a VPS deal ... what factors are important for you?  (Read 6010 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
choosing a VPS deal ... what factors are important for you?
« on: September 14, 2016, 08:48:27 AM »
What factors are important for you while choosing a VPS account?
VPS deals from QHoster.com and Solvps.com are in my mind.   Which way would you go?

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: choosing a VPS deal ... what factors are important for you?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 05:45:38 AM »
    I'd say JVMHost.com is a trustworthy vps host. My site is always up and running smoothly. Their staff is always ready to assist with any question.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 03:52:06 AM »
I have been with SolVPS.com for about 8 months now and am still extremely pleased with their service.
I've ordered Linux ssd VPS. Very stable servers work, amazing support. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 04:40:58 AM »
I can say JVMHost.com is offering high quality vps hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 06:20:22 AM »
QHoster.com customer support is good. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.
It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 07:07:19 AM »
Pretty good vps deals you can get at Hostplay.com - they know what they do, their vps hosting service is professional.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2016, 05:45:22 AM »
  According to my knowledge JVMHost.com is really quality vps host with perfectly optimized hosting solutions. I like their performance and stability. Support knows their job well.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 05:24:47 AM »
+++ votes for SolVPS.com and their cheap ssd vps hosting deals.
Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
Fast Speed connectivity - load time of my website's pages is really fast (I am very glad).
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 05:31:07 AM »
I was really impressed by the abundance of server locations offered by QHoster.com team:
UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2016, 04:12:26 AM »
I suggest webhostingzone.org to get quality VPS hosting. They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews which made me feel comfortable in choosing them.