Author Topic: Quality VPS deal is needed to buy  (Read 6284 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Quality VPS deal is needed to buy
« on: June 22, 2015, 08:40:42 AM »
VPS deal is needed to buy and two hosts are under my consideration - a2hosting.com and ewallhost.com, what do you think the best host to have a deal with?
Can you help me to make a right choice? 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 08:50:07 AM by Dritt »

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Quality VPS deal is needed to buy
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 05:30:00 AM »
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
I can recommend Vpsnine.com cheap vps plans (start from $10/mo). They have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 07:20:15 AM »
 I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get vps solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 05:26:19 AM »
I am VERY satisfied with Jumpline.com service. I switched my company's website, as well as many of our client's website over to their hosting plans over a year ago and we have had no significant troubles at all. They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 06:53:36 AM »
  If you are in search of reliable vps host you should go with Kvchosting.com. You will be pleased with their available support, solid servers and high uptime.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 04:12:01 AM »
Sorry but I dont have any idea about them. I highly recommend 4Goodhosting.com as they are the best ever hosting service I have used so far. Severs are very fast and runs 24/7 without any glitch. I am very amazed with their support. They have restored my deleted files without having extra or hidden charges. They have responded within few minutes with full solution.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 06:11:49 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 06:51:30 AM »
As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2015, 05:10:20 AM »
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far Libertyvps.com is the most promising one. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. Great features.
They are great!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 06:36:28 AM »
I will keep this short and sweet. A2hosting.com have been great to me and my companies.
They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs