Author Topic: Website and DB Host  (Read 3920 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
Website and DB Host
« on: July 07, 2015, 03:27:05 AM »
One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan for his website, db and apps.
I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me.
I've found host st-georgehosting.com. Can I rely on their hosting accounts? What would be better to choose?

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: Website and DB Host
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 03:55:25 AM »
I know that with st-georgehosting.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 04:25:09 AM »
I recommend to trust st-georgehosting.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 03:49:30 AM »
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that st-georgehosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and support is always available.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 05:54:49 AM »
There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Qualityhostonline.com. The control panel of the host allows me to manage my entire server without restrictions, also I can restart my server when I want.

Promo Code “H53VETXIZB” for 25% Recurring Discount.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome