Author Topic: Powerful VPS question  (Read 1449 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Powerful VPS question
« on: July 13, 2023, 12:47:51 AM »
Hello,
What is recommended for this config:
CPU -  at least x4 Cores
RAM   16GB would be enough
500GB Space
I have seen this plan
https://www.obhost.net/openvz-vps.php
Is it really good?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
Re: Powerful VPS question
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2023, 12:18:40 PM »
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and inet.ws are worth trying.
Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2023, 01:42:47 AM »
I agree
https://libertyvps.net/
They are the best offshore bitcoin VPS!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2023, 11:42:09 AM »
When choosing a cheap VPS Hosting for your business, prioritize reliability, scalability, performance, data center location, security, and customer support. Look for a OwnWebServer that guarantees high uptime, offers flexible scalability options, utilizes powerful hardware, has data centers in proximity to your target audience, implements robust security measures, and provides responsive customer support to meet your business needs effectively.

Get 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2023, 09:33:19 AM »
AllWebHost is a popular VPS hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance.

Special Offer: All VPS Hosting Plans are $5 First Month. You can grab the best deal here >>> https://allwebhost.com/vps-hosting-promo/

With best features

High performance
Excellent customer support
Wide range of features
Global data centers
Free dedicated IP address
Free weekly backups
Managed hosting options available

Have any Questions?
Contact us (800)-230-5651

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2023, 02:23:04 AM »
I've been with OBhost.net openvz vps for over 8 months now and I've not had any problem with them.
Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).
I am a very happy, long-time customer..
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2023, 11:25:01 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and inet.ws are full-featured and cheap.
Their servers are fast, modern, up to date, feature-packed and as I said above, 100% reliable.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2023, 01:43:56 AM »
I highly recommend OBhost.net, especially if you are looking for feature-rich and affordable vps hosting solutions.
To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2023, 02:02:24 AM »
Read through the user business web hosting reviews check uptime and performance reports so you can make an informed choice of web hosting for your web site.

Hostingsource.com decent host also offers excellent value for money with a lot of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
The VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2023, 12:59:16 AM »
bodHOST offers reliable and cheap VPS hosting solutions with a focus on simplicity and scalability. They have data centers located worldwide, SSD storage, and straightforward pricing plans. bodHOST is known for its developer-friendly environment and extensive documentation.

High-performance infrastructure
24/7 monitoring and support
Advanced security measures
Multiple Linux OS options

Limited Time Offer: Get 25% OFF on bodHOST VPS Hosting using code VS25! Don't miss out on this incredible deal!