Author Topic: Dedicated server at low prices ...  (Read 6395 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Dedicated server at low prices ...
« on: January 25, 2017, 08:01:25 AM »
Rapiddedi.com and kvchosting.com have nice dedicated servers which are nice for my needs and I still don't know which way is better to go? What do you think?   

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Dedicated server at low prices ...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 03:10:11 AM »
I know kvchosting.com is really perfect place to get dedicated servers starting from $89.99/mo.

Setup was fast and their tech support have helped me with transferring my files to their shared hosting account.
They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient. Pricing is cheaper than I was paying to my previous host.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 03:52:31 AM »
I suggest pmgchosting.com servers. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 02:25:52 AM »
I'll give kvchosting.com props, nobody will ever beat them price wise for what they offer.
I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 04:40:56 AM »
I'd recommend servers from Okayservers.com that are worthwhile. Uptime is high and prices are reasonable.
There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 04:07:01 AM »
  As I see servers from RapidDedi.com are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters. These guys know how to keep everything working. Just choose the suitable plan and you will definitely be satisfied.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 03:55:24 AM »
I hosted with kvchosting.com for a year before moving to back to a dedicated server for all my sites.
 have found the speed of the site overall is fine, downloads are faster than the old dedicated server and I have not yet experienced any downtime with them.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 02:47:43 AM »
You will be pleased with RapidDedi.com. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2017, 05:35:04 AM »
It seems to me servers from hostsailor.com and cloud.co.za are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 03:15:18 AM »
So good. I'm happy running my sites with kvchosting.com. Their package prices also amazed me, especially since they utilize their powered servers.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome