Author Topic: ssd hosting with firewall  (Read 6664 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
ssd hosting with firewall
« on: September 07, 2015, 07:33:32 AM »
 I'm looking for a quality SSD hosting account with a free firewall and iFastNet.com seems to be the only company which provides such services on lovely conditions, do you agree with me?
Are there better deals elsewhere?

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
Re: ssd hosting with firewall
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 12:14:34 AM »
I would suggest you to check their reviews on third party trustworthy review websites and forums. In case, if you wish to have other good recommendations, I could suggest you AccuWebHosting,....a VPS Hosting provider with excellent technical support.

AccuWebHosting provides VPS Hosting on Cloud, Traditional and SSD platforms. AccuWebHosting offers best in class Linux VPS hosting services supported by highly skilled support technicians. You will get SSD VPS with pre-installed cPanel and Firewall.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:18:17 AM by AccuWebhosting »
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 04:47:43 AM »
I know that kvchosting.com ssd hosting deals will definitely meet your expectations.
They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domain, copying my site files WITHOUT any downtime, and even providing documentation to get started.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 06:55:54 AM »
  I know that with hosting from iFastNet.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 03:35:51 AM »
If you need to find reliable hosting company which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure.

You can trust http://fozzy.com/ - I like their ssd web hosting solutions. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Dewlance

• View Profile
    • Dewlance Windows VPS
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 11:51:43 PM »
Basic hardware firewall included with most of hosting plans but If you are looking for a DDoS protection then purchase a protected IP.

There is also a way to protect from DDoS attack at free of cost.
Get Cheap Windows VPS  & Yearly Hosting in Canada,US,UK(EU)

danny

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 04:03:24 AM »
Do they provide any discounts?

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2015, 06:35:29 AM »
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com would perfectly meet your needs. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2015, 05:56:58 AM »
What I want to say is that Kvchosting.com customer support is very good.
Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.

Signup for 3 Years plan for Unlimited ā€œCā€ package and get 2 Years Free. Total of 5 Years. (NEW CUSTOMER Only!) ** Free 2 Years will be added automatically once the account is activated.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2015, 07:22:49 PM »
If I were you, I will check out 4Goodhosting.com. Based on my experience, I have no problem using  their exceptional service. The servers are very solid and stable. Their pricing is priced competitively and I am sure you'll get what you pay for. When it comes to support, they are available 24 hours a day and I often receive a response in few minutes and not hours. They even transfer my site files for free without having a hidden fees. Great host!

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2015, 04:32:57 AM »
I have been using Kvchosting.com services to host my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them.
Every single reply, they treat you with a lot of respect, offer advice when requested and point you to the right direction.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.