Author Topic: pirateshosting.net dedicated servers  (Read 4902 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
pirateshosting.net dedicated servers
« on: June 02, 2016, 09:10:07 AM »
How quality and stable are servers from pirateshosting.net?
Have you ever tried them?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: pirateshosting.net dedicated servers
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 08:12:32 AM »
I am not familiar with this web host. Have seen they offered offshore dedicated servers.

As a good alternative, can recommend Hostplay.com and their offshore servers in Russia, Sweden, Luxembourg and Netherlands.
Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market. All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you.

Get a 5% Lifetime Discount on Any Dedicated Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF5HP
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 04:12:12 AM »
As an alternative I recommend Rackend.com deals. They are offering their clients a cost effective and ​dependable service​.​ T​here team is very helpful and efficient. Servers are well-balanced.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 03:10:13 AM »
As I see Rackend.com server solutions are top-notch. They are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. The claim of 99.99% uptime holds true.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 04:14:29 AM »
I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. Take a look at Exmasters.com server solutions. You will be pleased with their high available skilled staff, fast servers and reasonable deals.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 12:20:59 PM »
I want to say that pirateshosting.net is worth every cent you pay for their services.
They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.