VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

rock-solid dedicated server

(1/2) > >>

Salviat:
 I need your assistance regarding the choice of web host to order rock-solid dedicated server.
One of my friends recommended me to try pmgchosting.com - still not sure about this web host.
I need your help to find any info on their server stability. What can you say about them?

Garpiya:
Rock-solid servers are available from hostingsource.com.
They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.

Cherisk:
You can trust dcxv.com - and take a look at dedicated hosting web in Europe
Their support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.

Dritt:
Use servers from hostingsource.com, their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when I have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems. Prices are affordable and uptime is high.

RCXSO:
The guys at superbithost.com are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them.
Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable. Server locations are: Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version