Author Topic: Right server to sign up with ...  (Read 2032 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Right server to sign up with ...
« on: August 09, 2024, 02:43:42 PM »
Comparing servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Right server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2024, 03:35:43 AM »
I have already suggested Webhost.pro webhost to two colleagues, though I am uncertain as to where they eventually settled on hosting their domains.
Prices are more than competitive! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for cheap and feature-rich hosting.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2024, 01:47:58 PM »
Servers from surfhosting.co and swisslayer.com are worth trying.
They are an excellent choice for web hosting. They are reasonably priced, provide excellent email-based support, and are incredibly reliable. I have really enjoyed working with them. Two thumbs up!

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2024, 08:07:14 AM »
OwnWebServers offers powerful AMD Dedicated Server Hosting, catering to businesses and individuals seeking high-performance and reliability. These servers are equipped with the latest AMD processors, providing robust computational power ideal for demanding applications and workloads. With options for customizable configurations, including ample SSD storage, high RAM capacity, and unlimited bandwidth, OwnWebServers ensures optimal performance and scalability. Additionally, their 24/7 customer support and robust security measures make OwnWebServers' AMD Dedicated Servers a dependable choice for enterprises looking to enhance their IT infrastructure.

Get Instant 55% OFF AMD Dedicated Servers - Promo Code MONSOON55, Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2024, 10:33:58 PM »
One of the important things when choosing a VPS hosting is the ability to quickly restore data in case of unforeseen situations. Personally, I noticed that HostPro.com offers daily backups. This is a very useful feature that adds confidence in the stability of the service. In addition, HostPro's technical support works 24/7 and is always ready to help for free. This gives you the feeling that you will not be left alone with possible problems.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2024, 01:27:45 AM »
I have really good experience dealing with GTHost.com instant server hosting - these guys know what they do.
If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed. Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either.

My sites are in good places - at this server: 2xE5-2695v3, 128GB, 2x960GB SSD, 500M Unmetered starting at $199.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2024, 12:27:00 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2024, 11:59:57 PM »
M2Host provides the most cost-effective web hosting services. Our most basic shared hosting plan starts at $1 per month. It includes disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, unmetered bandwidth, and other services. Please see our website for further information.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2024, 02:48:21 AM »
Nice dedicated servers are offered by DigitalServer professionals. You'll get the highest cost-benefit on the market.
All services have SSL Included, providing protection to your visitors, web content and email account. Like this server: Servidor Dedicado DSM-3: Processor - Intel Xeon W3520/E3-1245v2 4 Cores 8 Threads 3,4+ GHz, RAM - 32GB, Serial ATA hard drive - 2x2TB en Raid 1, Including IP´s - 1 IP Fija, Rent monthly - $169.22/mo.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2024, 02:17:15 AM »
There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like Hostingsource.com Special Servers - 50% off the price.
They have unique features, redundant bandwidth, and a highly trained staff. Considering these three important factors, I believe you will get the most appropriate host.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.