Author Topic: Stable server to sign up with ...  (Read 1846 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Stable server to sign up with ...
« on: July 29, 2024, 10:38:46 AM »
Comparing servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com, which way should I go and why?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Stable server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2024, 07:51:53 AM »
Try Regvps.com Switzerland dedicated hosting. I was looking at a long day reconstructing the database from an old backup, but quite chat with on-line support got them on the job and within two hours the database was restored and the site back up. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2024, 02:23:28 AM »
Transferred all my sites to Webhost.pro dedicated servers and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2024, 02:35:33 AM »
I've been using bodHOST for the cheapest Windows VPS hosting, and I highly recommend it for your business. Their services are reliable, with excellent uptime and robust security features. The customer support team is responsive and helpful, making the entire experience seamless. Additionally, their competitive pricing and flexible plans cater to a variety of needs. If you're looking for a dependable VPS hosting provider, bodHOST is definitely worth considering.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2024, 11:23:04 AM »
Comparing servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com, which way should I go and why?

OwnWebServers is offering a special sale on their fully managed VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of 50% off your purchase by using the code VPS50 at checkout. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your website's performance and reliability without breaking the bank. With OwnWebServers' high-quality hardware, advanced networking infrastructure, and 24/7 support, you can trust that your dedicated server will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Our technical support available for 24/7 for you, call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2024, 02:03:44 PM »
Accounts from hostingsource.com can be quite right for you.
I am so happy with them, especially their customer service and support. They assisted me through all the difficulties I had in transferring my website from another server. I felt understood and supported. I would definitely recommend these hosting providers.  

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2024, 03:21:18 AM »
Well, GTHost.com is simply the best at what they do. No doubt. The downtime is absolutely microscopic when there is a problem.
For all that you get with their hosting, the price you pay is well worth it. Like their Toronto servers.

You'll get exceptional speed and no downtime thanks to our dedicated team of in-house maintenance providers.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2024, 11:35:03 PM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2024, 03:20:14 AM »
Finding a quality VPS hosting service can be a daunting task, but it's important to look for a few key aspects. For example, having daily backups, as offered by hostpro.com, adds confidence in the security of your data. In case of any problem, you can always restore your system. Technical support is also not to be overlooked. The hostpro.com team works 24/7 and is ready to help at any time. This is not just standard support, but truly professional help that you can get at no extra cost.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2024, 04:40:30 AM »
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

You can rely on DigitalServer.com.mx servidores dedicados - Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred for free and everything went smooth.
Try this one: Servidor Dedicado DSM-2: Processor - Intel W3520 4 Cores/8 Threads 2,66+ GHz, RAM - 32GB, Serial ATA hard drive - 2TB, Including IP´s - 1 IP Fija, Rent monthly - $158.02/mo.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2024, 01:06:07 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are reliable and affordable for all. We offer services like Shared hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller hosting and Dedicated hosting. It inludes services like 24/7 customer support, choices of operating system, cPanel and more. For more Information, please visit our website.