Author Topic: Stable VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 1444 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Stable VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: August 30, 2024, 02:00:37 PM »
Comparing VPS accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Stable VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2024, 05:56:11 AM »
I was searching for a reliable web hosting for my blog and some new projects. GTHost.com offers all I need and a very good customer support.
Highly recommended vps host. The only host I've ever renewed my services with! Good prices, great uptime, and amazing support.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2024, 10:51:55 AM »
Comparing VPS accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

OwnWebServers offers a top-tier Forex VPS hosting solution designed for traders who require speed and reliability. With their servers strategically located to reduce latency, users experience improved trade execution. Use promo code VPS50 to get a 50% discount. This makes OwnWebServers an affordable choice for Forex traders seeking powerful performance and uptime, ensuring a competitive edge in the market.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2024, 06:00:47 AM »
Just have a look here:
https://legionbox.com/virtual-servers/
These guys have fantastic support and very fast network

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2024, 05:19:43 AM »
I have a small personal website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with Rockhoster.com vps hosting.
Support is good - ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2024, 05:45:57 AM »
I have checked at https://rockhoster.com/linux-vps/
It seems they have some good VPS solutions to chose from.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2024, 12:09:36 AM »
bodHOST VPS hosting a sale and get an instant 15% OFF, all you need to do is use the coupon code VPS15 during the checkout process. This offer is valid for a limited time, so act fast and grab this deal before it expires. With bodHOST's high-performance managed VPS hosting solutions, you'll enjoy enhanced speed, security, and flexibility for your website or application. Don't miss out on this opportunity to save big on your VPS hosting needs!

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2024, 11:54:23 AM »
When it came to choosing a VPS hosting service, I chose hostpro.com, and here's why. In addition to fast hosting, they create daily backups, which allows you to stay calm in case of technical problems or hacker attacks. Data can always be restored without any difficulty. In addition, their technical support works around the clock and provides assistance at no extra charge. If you are looking for a stable service with good conditions, you can consider this option.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2024, 01:25:15 AM »
Bandwidth is also critical as it has a tremendous impact on your site’s performance. The more people you have coming in, the more bandwidth your site will require.
If you are tired and frustrated of other hosts playing around with you, including me, I would highly recommend these hosts to you:
1) Webhost.pro
2) Hostnamaste.com
3) Vpsbyte.com
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Today at 12:29:16 AM »
I have been with Rockhoster.com Linux VPS hosting for a while now and have to say their reliability is great.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Recommend this host.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs