Author Topic: Looking for India budget dedicated server  (Read 795 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Looking for India budget dedicated server
« on: May 30, 2024, 01:31:23 AM »
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth?
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest to me from their experience?
Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com India budget dedicated hosting? Are they trustworthy?
What host would you rather choose? Why?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

cookieclickeraz

• View Profile
Re: Looking for India budget dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2024, 01:45:17 AM »
poppy playtime Can I just now say such a relief to get somebody who really knows what theyre discussing on-line. You definitely learn how to bring a difficulty to light and produce it critical. The diet really need to read this and appreciate this side from the story. I cant think youre no more well-known simply because you undoubtedly provide the gift.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2024, 04:36:06 AM »
Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
Hostnamaste.com has a good blend of price, features and reliability. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2024, 01:04:35 AM »
Well, Hostnamaste.com offers a wide range of operating systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Microsoft Windows, Scientific Linux, Arch Linux, Opensuse, Open Suse.
Here is the one I like the most from a wide list of budget dedicated hosting plans: Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 4GB, 500GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $59.99/mo.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.