Author Topic: Any gloucestershirehosting.co.uk reviews? Is it reliable?  (Read 6118 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
Any gloucestershirehosting.co.uk reviews? Is it reliable?
« on: September 22, 2014, 03:06:05 AM »
I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by gloucestershirehosting.co.uk web hosting provider.
I have a blog (wordpress) that I need to host. But want to choose reliable host in UK.
How stable and reliable are they?
Any reviews?
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Any gloucestershirehosting.co.uk reviews? Is it reliable?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 03:56:46 AM »
I've been using gloucestershirehosting.co.uk for a long time and they're fantastic. I went with them because I needed a dedicated server and their prices were a LOT better than anybody else. Plus, when I called them with questions, they actually picked up the phone.

Go ahead and give them a try.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 04:44:04 AM »
I prefer to use webhosting solutions from shineservers.com. Their uptime is one of the highest I've ever experienced and support service is top-notch. You can also receive 25% discount with coupon code 25OFF!

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 03:38:26 AM »
For 1 week only they are giving a 10% discount on all their web hosting packs.
Use the code FET958Q4IA - hurry up. Gloucestershirehosting.co.uk is the host you can rely on, dudes!
The reliability of their hosting has always been excellent and I have been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 04:12:58 AM »
 I can say greenatom.eu is suitable for your needs of reliable web hosting provider. Their services are quality and trustworthy. Support is available all round the clock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 04:01:07 AM »
According to my experience greenatom.eu is trustworthy hosting provider. They have powerful servers and stable networking provided by professional support team.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 02:35:17 AM »
 I know that with hosting from greenatom.eu everything works like a clock. They are providing low cost solutions with high stability and skilled support.