Author Topic: Powerful Servers in Brazil?  (Read 5555 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
Powerful Servers in Brazil?
« on: September 26, 2014, 05:56:54 AM »
I need your help to choose the most reliable and professional web host to order dedicated hosting plan in Brazil.
I've found Maxihost.com.br and got to know that they offer pretty good servers in Brazil.
How is their uptime? What can you say about professionalism of their support?
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: Powerful Servers in Brazil?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 02:57:04 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my research with services from Maxihost.com.br everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 03:00:33 AM »
 To my mind Maxihost.com.br is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 03:16:52 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with Maxihost.com.br services. They are providing featured plans, skilled support and best ddos protection.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 03:18:42 AM »
 I have really great hosting experience with Maxihost.com.br. They are experienced host with fast stable servers and low prices. Support is always available and polite.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 04:23:43 AM »
Bandwidth is also critical as it has a tremendous impact on your site’s performance. The more people you have coming in, the more bandwidth your site will require.

Suppose it will be reasonable to recommend you to check other options as well. I know digitalserver.com.mx offer nice dedicated hosting packages - pricing, features, resources are well-balanced. Their customer support works 24/7, so you are free to contact them directly and get all the things cleared.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.