Author Topic: Need VPS for Joomla sites  (Read 6823 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Need VPS for Joomla sites
« on: October 01, 2014, 03:44:39 AM »
I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering Joomla Hosting in US.
Requirements: 25 gbs of space, 400 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good US web host with nice server stability? How is HostingSource.com? Any comments please?

What reliable US web hosts can you recommend me to visit?
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

buttony

• View Profile
Re: Need VPS for Joomla sites
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 05:43:36 PM »
I am happy using 4goodhosting.com web hosting service. Uptime is perfect. You must give them a try as well. You know, I have used a lot of hosting providers before and I was completely failed with them. 4goodhosting is the only host I can rely on. Very fast, stable and solid service. Support is 24/7 online and very prompt. Try them.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 04:20:27 AM »
HostingSource.com reliability is almost 97% its just in a few instances that the server has a glitch but such are address immediately. What I appreciate most is the installation service for any script. The ticket response is 100% top notch.

This host makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands :)
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 05:14:05 AM »
    I suggest Aspnix.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 02:02:40 AM »
Think Hostingsource.com vps hosting deals will suit your needs. They are offering 50% off the price special on VPS deals now. They have Linux and Windows OS choices. I love being able to chat with them 24/7 with almost immediate response. No waiting for a "ticket" to be responded to on most minor issues.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 04:32:39 AM »
Go ahead and give hostingsource.com a try. One thing that attracts me is also their pricing. Its very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.
The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 04:26:21 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Just199.com will be suitable option for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 05:23:38 AM »
Hostforweb.com?

I've never had a downtime problem, never a problem with customer support, and never a problem using their panel. They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for.

I like their vps deals, you can trust them.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 04:04:46 AM »
   I have noticed supremeservers.com vps solutions and seems their services perfectly suitable for my demands. They have attractive deals and big number of satisfied customers according to review websites.