Author Topic: host with high stability  (Read 6497 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
host with high stability
« on: December 17, 2014, 06:04:08 AM »
Need host with stable networking and good support to get a dedicated server.
Recently I have found attractive offers from supremeservers.com and hostdepot.com . Are they good?
Do you have any recommendation for that?
Which host will be better to use?

Garpiya

• View Profile
Re: host with high stability
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 11:09:24 AM »
I'd recommend you to use a VPS deal from venetx.com.
Their comes with DDoS Protection, TUN/TAP + PPTP enabled. You may set rDNS at any given time and a login to the VPS Control Panel to either Boot, ShutDown, Reboot, or Reinstall at any time. We also provide around the clock support for this service via text, call, or email.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 07:13:17 AM »
    I'd say that Hostdepot.com would be best option to get server solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 09:42:38 AM »
I think quality dedicated servers from hostsailor.com and jumpline.com.
All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 05:33:33 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? I know that with Hostdepot.com everything works perfectly. They are providing low cost solutions with high stability and available support.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 09:03:30 AM »
Hostforweb.com and vpsnine.com provide attractive VPS deals with high uptime, fully-redundant network and quality webmaster-friendly support.
Use them to meet all  your needs. 

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 01:15:37 PM »
If you are looking for high stability host, you can rely on 4goodhosting.com. I have been with them for a couple years now and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket. Their customer support was very fast and they were very helpful to my requests. So far, everything is good. Servers are fast and reliable. I am very impressed. Just try them.

williamrandy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 12:30:17 AM »
Hi,

I know ilovefreehosting.com offer nice web hosting solutions at good rates.

Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 04:39:24 AM »
If you are in search of reliable cheap hosting provider check for offers from jnhosting.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.