Author Topic: Hosting in Brazil  (Read 5182 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
Hosting in Brazil
« on: December 01, 2014, 06:20:08 AM »
Which hosting provider in Brazil do you know?
I need host with powerful servers and knowledgeable team who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about Maxihost.com.br? Are they trustworthy?

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: Hosting in Brazil
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 04:36:23 AM »
 From the personal experience I recommend to go with Maxihost.com.br solutions for sure. This decent company based in Brazil has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 05:43:22 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? As for me Maxihost.com.br is reliable hosting provider to get stable server hosting. Their uptime is one of the highest I've ever experienced and support service is top-notch.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 05:20:57 AM »
Thanks for your replies. Now I see that using Maxihost.com.br would be best idea. Their service is quality and reliable, prices are reasonable and stability is good.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 05:26:22 AM »
According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 03:44:17 AM »
 8) I have a friend who is happy dealing with Maxihost.com.br - their work is based on quality.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

Servers are FAST AND STABLE - go ahead and give them a try.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.