VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

SSD VPS hosting with 99.9% uptime?

(1/2) > >>

Ferolli:
I think that it is right place to ask about the advantages of using SSD VPS hosting solution.
I came across Kvchosting.com and found out that they offer SSD VPS hosting solutions.
Can you tell me what you think about their SSD plan?

Have you ever used it before?

buttony:
Sorry I never heard about them.  I can say 4goodhosting.com is the host you've been looking for. Servers are stable and reliable. I've been with them for almost a year now and I never experience any downtime yet, server loads fast and the support has been exceptional. I really like the reasonable pricing they offer. Highly recommended host.

Terners:
I think you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. According to my experience with ssd vps from supremeservers.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

GJRock:
I have been using Kvchosting.com for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent. I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide.

Use THE CODE turkey14 -  gives 20% OFF on their SSD VPS and other services (expires 2nd, December)

Stampfer:
    As I know Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version