VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Server choosing

(1/2) > >>

Terners:
Hello there! Which dedicated servers is better to buy - from hosting022.com or Zeropid.com?
Compare these hosts please and tell me which one would you choose.
Thanks in advance.

GJRock:
I can say that Hostforweb.com is reliable and good customer service company. they were very responsive about setting up the site. shell access and access to standard unix tools is great. software selection is amazing.

Customer Support has addressed my few and minor requests immediately and professionally. Reliability has exceeded my expectations.

buttony:
If you ask me, I will go to 4goodhosting.com. I was impressed by their reasonable web hosting. When I need support, it is fast and takes care of the issue with without any hesitation. Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately. The servers are always reliable without any downtime. Just try them.

Stampfer:
   If you are in search of reliable fast server hosting provider check for offers from Aspnix.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Toskanik:
Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose HostingSource.com servers (they are offering Double ram, storage and bandwidth special).
No calls needed, no downtime, no virus/hacker problems, so good that I haven't even thought about it!
I love the support, and have been and will continue using them for a long term.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version