Author Topic: Streaming reseller hosting with real Mexican Ips?  (Read 3902 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Streaming reseller hosting with real Mexican Ips?
« on: April 13, 2016, 08:49:12 AM »
Any good streaming reseller hosting with real Mexican Ips?
I have done google search and found Rogohosting.com - Is it reliable web hosting provider?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of hosting services they provide?

I need 40 gbs of disk space.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Streaming reseller hosting with real Mexican Ips?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 08:15:04 AM »
No doubt, Rogohosting.com is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created.  I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys. Use their 7% discount coupon with the following: S8M8Y6W0DN
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 05:12:00 AM »
Personally I also like their twitter account: twitter.com/rogohosting - they provide useful information concerning their services.

If you are in need of a VPS in particular, this is the place to get one. Rogohosting.com value for the money can't be beat.
They are able to pass on the savings to you.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 06:45:53 AM »
There is no need to hesitate any longer. Rogohosting.com is really cool. Their network and server uptime are great!
Sometimes saving a couple bucks a month isn't the best deal. I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.