Author Topic: Exmasters Servers  (Read 7640 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
Exmasters Servers
« on: December 23, 2014, 04:01:47 AM »
I'd like to choose the best offshore dedicated hosting provider
Host must provide me at least 500GBs - space with 7000GBs - bandwidth.
Where can I find any possible info on Exmasters.com servers? Do you have any personal experience dealing with them?

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: Exmasters Servers
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 04:24:11 AM »
   I'd like to say that hosting022.com would be good to get dedicated server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 09:50:07 AM »
Hostsailor.com and jumpline.com provide servers which are well-balanced and fully-redundant network.
These companies have successfully combined low prices with a feature-rich services.
Servers are worth every cent you pay for.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 05:41:16 AM »
I can say hosting022.com will meet your demands with their affordable stable server solutions, fast networking and polite high available support staff.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 03:20:44 AM »
I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I see that hosting022.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 04:52:58 AM »
Double ram, storage and bandwidth special offered by HostingSource.com team on dedicated servers.
It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line. Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 02:52:01 AM »
Thanks for your replies! Now I am sure in Exmasters.com servers quality and reliability. I love their performance and helpful support staff.