Author Topic: Looking for a VPS - the right way!  (Read 7425 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Looking for a VPS - the right way!
« on: February 10, 2015, 06:29:39 AM »
Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB  will be enough?
One of my friends recommended me to deal with Jumpline.com - Is it reliable hosting provider?

Thank you!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a VPS - the right way!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 06:32:42 AM »
  I'd like to say that Aspnix.com be best option to get virtual server solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 10:45:46 AM »
Venetx.com provides attractive VPS deals.
Their VPS comes with DDoS Protection, TUN/TAP + PPTP enabled. You may set rDNS at any given time and a login to the VPS Control Panel to either Boot, ShutDown, Reboot, or Reinstall at any time. They also provide around the clock support for this service via text, call, or email.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 05:30:45 AM »
Taking into account your needs, think that aspnix.com vps hosting plans are good for your needs.
This truly appreciable company will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 06:18:39 AM »
    I have noticed supremeservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are low-cost ans they work perfectly. Support is knowledgeable and highly available.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 05:39:12 AM »
Check glowhost.com vps deals. They have great customer support. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.  I love the prices.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 07:22:01 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Aspnix.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2015, 12:56:26 PM »
When it comes to VPS hosting, you can go with 4goodhosting.com. Pricing is competitive. Based on my 3 year experience I havent had any problems with them. Servers are fast and reliable. Support is very responsive. Every response is always within few minutes with full solution.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 06:25:27 AM »
 As I see supremeservers.com will meet any demand. They are experienced host with trustworthy vps service, high uptime and professional techies.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 09:01:52 AM »
eWallHost.com VPS deals are worth trying. Their servers are as solid as a rock and prices are competitive.
Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

longseo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2015, 03:37:09 AM »
You should consider 8 things:
1. Server uptime guarantee
2. The price
3. Control panel
4. Security
5. Customer supports
6. Features and Limitations
7. Hardwares
8. Managed or Unmanaged server
If you are doing SEO, you can try our VPS with pre-installed SEO tools at cheapseovps.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2015, 03:47:23 AM »
Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.
You will make a good choice using vpsnine.com - all of their work is based on quality: Use code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.