Author Topic: Exmasters Servers  (Read 5421 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
Exmasters Servers
« on: March 24, 2015, 03:17:34 AM »
 I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Need good uptime and support

Confused which hosting to choose considering my demands. what do you think about Exmasters.com?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Exmasters Servers
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 06:14:50 AM »
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
I would also recommend you to check Aspnix.com for dedicated servers. The pricing is cheap and up time seems to be 99.999%!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 04:35:02 AM »
As I see for now crookservers.com is offering reliable services. They are delivering reasonable pricing, high quality services and helpful support team.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 04:08:23 AM »
   I can say Exmasters.com is best option for you to get stable web hosting solutions. This company is offering available support, fast servers and featured plans.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 05:47:31 AM »
I recommend digitalserver.com.mx to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider. The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 04:03:07 AM »
I'd go with Zeropid.com as perfect place to get featured server plans provided by professional staff. Servers are solid and powerful.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 03:27:22 AM »
According to my knowledge Exmasters.com technical team is skilled enough. They are delivering trustworthy service for reasonable price.