Author Topic: VPS account to buy ... at low prices  (Read 5715 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
VPS account to buy ... at low prices
« on: May 30, 2016, 06:57:45 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from hostingsource.com and bekserver.de, which VPS account would you buy and why?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to buy ... at low prices
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 05:30:15 AM »
I know Hostplay.com is good choice. They offer nice low-cost VPS Hosting accounts along with good features.
Get a 15% Lifetime Discount on Any VPS Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF15HP

As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 07:09:29 AM »
    I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect option to get vps hosting solutions with high stability. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 06:16:27 AM »
I have not been disappointed. HostingSource.com is an extremely proficient web host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less when needed. Check out their VPS hosting solutions, and here is the one I like:
VPS - II
2 CPU Core
40GB - SSD DISK
6TB - DATA TRANSFER
2GB - RAM
Price - $15/mo
They were very helpful. This time, they were able to go beyond what I reported to him, and fix issues I didn't even know about before he mentioned them to me.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 06:47:23 AM »
 If you are in search of quality vps hosting provider you should definitely go with JVMHost.com. You will receive high quality solutions, featured plans and knowledgeable support. Servers are stable.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 09:27:38 AM »
Hostingsource.com and bekserver.de VPS accounts are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.
Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 06:31:14 AM »
    I know that with Superbithost.com everything is working fast. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to treat customers.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 06:45:11 AM »
There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Libertyvps.net

Vitally important fact is that they even have nice scripting extras, free bonuses, additional features at cheap price - this is a great plus for their team.
SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 06:56:49 AM »
 As an alternative I suggest Libertyvps.net. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions.