Author Topic: VPS Hosting Plans in New Zealand?  (Read 5573 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
VPS Hosting Plans in New Zealand?
« on: April 24, 2015, 03:30:54 AM »
I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering VPS Hosting in New Zealand.
Requirements: 35gbs of space, 700gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good web host with nice server stability? How is VPSnine.com? Any comments please?
What other reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: VPS Hosting Plans in New Zealand?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 06:05:57 AM »
I have noticed JVMHost.com can be good for meeting all your needs in vps solutions. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 06:10:35 AM »
The team works round the clock and will never show frustration no matter how far you push them. Every time I have a question or need their assistance I find them to be quick to answer and quick to act. I have no problems referring them.

Vpsnine.com will meet your expectations. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 05:59:13 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that JVMHost.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 03:18:40 AM »
    I'd like to say that AJKservers.co.uk would be good to get vps solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 03:33:58 AM »
I like their facebook page: facebook.com/vpsnine

Always responded to my questions quickly. Vpsnine.com seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 06:04:03 AM »
I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a Vpsnine.com customer.
I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 07:08:02 AM »
Vpsnine.com have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa. For all their locations see https://www.vpsnine.com/hosting/locations.php
They have some annual specials running here https://www.vpsnine.com/hosting/specials.php
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs