Author Topic: ifastnet.com vs stratus4.com  (Read 5919 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
ifastnet.com vs stratus4.com
« on: July 20, 2016, 09:50:39 AM »
If you have to opt for the best host comparing services from ifastnet.com and stratus4.com, which way would you follow?

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: ifastnet.com vs stratus4.com
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 06:50:49 AM »
   I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. As I know ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 06:15:28 AM »
Stratus4.com uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.
Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour. Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 04:32:28 AM »
Stratus4.com is cool host.
I am not that knowledgeable about computers or creating a website but found their web builder software easy to use and when I have found myself in difficulties the customer support was very good and dealt with my problems with efficiency and speed.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

jacobwallace

• View Profile
    • Get dedicated hosting for high quality performance.
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 04:17:15 AM »
The best way to know about their services is search them in web hosting reviews sites. Web hosting reviews decode much information about the reliability and stability of web hosting services.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 05:48:13 AM »
Very pleased that I stumbled on to Stratus4.com services.

Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues. Try getting a response from the big hosting companies...lol. That's why I chose them.
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 05:11:19 AM »
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

Stratus4.com will be good choice. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable. Besides, they spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 05:00:18 AM »
 I suggest you to have more reliable options. I can name SiveHost.com as the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2016, 06:03:52 AM »
+++ votes for stratus4.com and their website hosting solutions.
I have a client who is happy running his sites at their managed cloud hosting account.
They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 07:18:47 AM »
   If you need top level customer care and highest uptime iFastNet.com would meet your demands. They are experienced guys with attractive deals and reasonable pricing.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2016, 06:35:13 AM »
I know iFastNet.com hosting is trustworthy and perfectly fit your needs. It is one of the best options where you can get resourceful and well-balanced managed hosting solutions.