Author Topic: ssd reseller host  (Read 5732 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
ssd reseller host
« on: October 27, 2016, 06:00:27 AM »
 I need help to choose the best web hosting provider offering ssd reseller hosting deals (preferably in USA).
Do you think that Hostwinds.com is reliable one? Any experiences?
What hosting provider can you recommend me to choose? Any recommendations?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: ssd reseller host
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 06:44:18 AM »
If you need to find reliable hosting company which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure.

I know that Kvchosting.com is really cool option where you can order cheap ssd reseller hosting packages.
Thanks a lot to my friend advice. Now I am very pleased with my host and really enjoy my experience dealing with them. Recommended.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 06:03:20 AM »
 You can trust Hostwinds.com ssd plans. With them my websites are running fast and stable. When I needed assistance I quickly get reply on my submitted ticket which is great.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 06:09:55 AM »
    As I see vps hosting deals from kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 03:57:45 AM »
+++ votes for hostwinds ssd hosting. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get. Can recommend this host to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional host.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 05:02:34 AM »
Now I'm with Hostwinds which provides me the best connection speed and has the fastest support response I have ever used.
I suppose that is one of the best web hosting providers in the world and I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2016, 06:32:05 AM »
You can definitely rely on Hostwinds services because of their high quality solutions, solid servers and stable network. Support team is skilled and responsive.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 04:26:14 AM »
No doubt, hostwinds.com is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created. 
I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Finder

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 08:38:42 AM »
thank you for the detailed information guys .. it seems to be very useful for me