Author Topic: Looking for professional adult content hosting  (Read 5575 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Looking for professional adult content hosting
« on: October 10, 2016, 06:01:50 AM »
I am planning to launch my adult content project - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one.
I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports adult content hosting on its shared hosting account.

==>> need 10 gbs of disk space and over 200 gbs of bandwidth, Linux. offshore

The one I found is Libertyvps.net, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.
Do you know anything about them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

buttony

• View Profile
Re: Looking for professional adult content hosting
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 01:30:27 AM »
Try better options like 4Goodhosting. Their service is excellent! My adult sites are hosted with them and I can say that the servers are solid and efficient. There are no downtime. Prices are competitive and there are many useful resources in their plans. Support is 24 hours active around the clock. The agents are very fast and helpful when needed. Go ahead and contact them.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 04:06:03 AM »
According to my knowledge Exmasters.com is really quality host with perfectly optimized hosting solutions for adult solutions. I like their performance and stability. Support knows their job well.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 05:34:03 AM »
SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, Libertyvps.net met all my specific demands.
Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 07:19:34 AM »
My recommendation is to give Hostplay.com a try! It is reputed offshore web hosting provider.

I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 05:02:26 AM »
Check out deals from ViUX.com. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 06:46:39 AM »
Libertyvps.net is well-known in Netherlands. Their Linux and Windows offshore web hosting solutions are really cool.
Their bitcoin vps allows you to order in anonimity, and pay with the currency of the internet, bitcoin!

Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 03:58:25 AM »
  As I know Exmasters.com server hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 06:47:53 AM »
==>> superbithost.com would work fine as this decent offshore bitcoin web hosting provider has superb reputation.
Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight).
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2016, 04:07:47 AM »
 I want to say that Exmasters.com plans are worth trying because of their reliable services and there is no downtime on their servers which are as stable as a rock and cost not much.