Author Topic: VPS account is looked for ...  (Read 5534 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
VPS account is looked for ...
« on: November 21, 2016, 08:15:58 AM »
I'm looking for a quality VPS account and two hosts are in my mind - hostingsource.com and hosting.co.uk, which host is better to sign up with? What's your would-be choice?

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: VPS account is looked for ...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 06:41:25 AM »
As I see ssd vps hosting deals from kvchosting.com would be really suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

Hosting.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 06:58:33 AM »
As I see these companies are nice.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 05:16:53 AM »
So far, SolVPS is my favorite. My VPS was up and running within 12 hours. Their support replies within seconds. Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive.
I offers some entrancing specials from time to time: Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 06:08:28 AM »
If you are looking for quality vps you will be pleased with JVMHost.com. They have solid servers which cost not much and have quality support which is online for 24 hours.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 02:40:11 AM »
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

I can draw your attention to hostwinds.com ssd vps hosting solutions. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 02:52:53 AM »
It has been more than a year since I have been with Hostplay.com, and I can definitely say that they are the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across from my years of experience developing websites. They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 04:58:22 AM »
  You can trust JVMHost.com vps solutions. They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews which made me feel comfortable in choosing them.