VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

hostingsource.com vs ifastnet.com

(1/3) > >>

Dritt:
Which SSD shared account would you opt for - hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com?
Which way would you follow?

Toskanik:
It turns out that I am quite happy using hostingsource.com ssd web hosting services!

I was initially concerned about the location of the servers, but the speeds have been amazing.
Highly recommended Great tutorials on everything about building a site with them!

Garpiya:
I vote for hostingsource.com.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans  and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

Cherisk:
This is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Really glad to deal with hostingsource.com
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (you know, several conversations went past midnight - great plus to their support service).

Terners:
The guys at hostingsource.com are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version