Author Topic: Searching for offshore VPS hosting  (Read 5844 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
Searching for offshore VPS hosting
« on: May 26, 2015, 08:02:47 AM »
As you see, I am looking for offshore web hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting services.
I have seen that Libertyvps.com has good reputation for providing offshore hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting?
Any experience?

What other companies can be good for this?
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
Re: Searching for offshore VPS hosting
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 03:00:45 AM »
    I'd like to say that AJKservers would be good to get vps solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 08:04:07 AM »
Solid, honest host with affordable prices. I am already planning on upgrading my subscription. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime. Libertyvps.com is a great low-cost offshore hosting provider. They have unbelievably good support.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 03:11:34 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with AJKservers.co.uk solutions. They have low-cost featured plans, solid servers and skilled staff.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 03:27:47 AM »
After you sign up with Libertyvps.com, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. I love being able to chat with them 24/7 with almost immediate response. No waiting for a "ticket" to be responded to on most minor issues.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 06:33:44 AM »
 I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting all your needs in vps solutions. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 07:54:32 AM »
eWallHost.com provides cheap VPS deals which are good for running websites successfully.
Prices are low and support is active for 24 hours.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2015, 06:22:16 AM »
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). I joined Libertyvps.com a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2015, 06:36:33 AM »
 I know that with hosting from Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.