Author Topic: DDoS Protected Server  (Read 5035 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
DDoS Protected Server
« on: January 09, 2017, 03:54:01 AM »
 I am looking for rock-solid server host with 1gbitps port and reliable ddos protection.
After some research I have found RapidDedi.com that perfectly fit my needs. However I don't know anyone having experience with them.
Do you know anything about the speed, server stability and customer support provided by them?

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: DDoS Protected Server
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 03:56:41 AM »
Servers from Okayservers.com are worth your attention. They are well-balanced and cost not much. Plans are full-featured and support is helpful around the clock.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 04:36:00 AM »
If you are looking for quality server I can name a1dedicatedservers.com. They have powerful service, helpful support and solid networking at low pricing.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 03:19:42 AM »
 Now I am sure that RapidDedi.com is providing solid ddos protected servers with responsive support at reasonable pricing. Thanks for your help, folks!

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 03:02:12 AM »
You can rely on a1dedicatedservers.com server solutions which are provided by professional skilled team at low pricing rates.

onliveserver

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2018, 12:33:53 AM »
Hello,

The DDS protection mean to protect Web-server from unauthorized activity, and provides all types of security to server like Firewal/CSF, Network level security, and so more,
In Web hosting it's need that your data should be secure in all manner, and best o security implement on website as well as on server.
'