Author Topic: Webhostingbuzz,com vs Qhoster.com  (Read 5715 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Webhostingbuzz,com vs Qhoster.com
« on: March 09, 2017, 09:17:23 AM »
Can you help me out to make a right choice comparing deals from Webhostingbuzz.com and QHoster.com?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Webhostingbuzz,com vs Qhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 04:28:26 AM »
You can rely on Qhoster.com services.
I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 05:17:15 AM »
 I suppose you should look for more reliable options to choose from. I know Hostzealot.com that is trustworthy experienced VPS host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 04:37:18 AM »
 I suggest to use ViUX.com without any doubts. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 04:53:47 AM »
My vote goes to QHoster.com web hosting services.
Reliable uptime, and decent customer support - it is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 04:33:35 AM »
Seems ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 09:47:03 AM »
QHoster.com is the right company to have a deal with.
They have servers in many locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Düsseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).
Support is second to none.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 03:28:26 AM »
I am most impressed with QHoster.com for their friendly, timely and helpful support. Can say that this host is perfect for VPS hosting.
They have helped me get several sites up and running in no time. The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 03:51:36 AM »
Try to look at a good alternative called Dailyrazor.com - it is really flexible web hosting provider.
They are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism. Like I said, I like them.
Thank them a lot.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2017, 03:18:59 AM »
 My suggestion is Exmasters.com solutions that have various suitable options for you. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!