Author Topic: rock-solid dedicated server  (Read 5245 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
rock-solid dedicated server
« on: April 11, 2017, 04:51:08 AM »
 I need your assistance regarding the choice of web host to order rock-solid dedicated server.
One of my friends recommended me to try pmgchosting.com - still not sure about this web host.
I need your help to find any info on their server stability. What can you say about them?

Garpiya

• View Profile
Re: rock-solid dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 09:34:31 AM »
Rock-solid servers are available from hostingsource.com.
They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 02:05:31 AM »
You can trust dcxv.com - and take a look at dedicated hosting web in Europe
Their support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 08:32:16 AM »
Use servers from hostingsource.com, their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when I have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems. Prices are affordable and uptime is high.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:33:53 AM by Dritt »

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 06:19:15 AM »
The guys at superbithost.com are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them.
Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable. Server locations are: Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 07:15:13 AM »
I'd draw your attention to servers from hostailor.com and a2hosting.com.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 02:43:41 AM »
 I suppose pmgchosting.com servers would be best choice. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 04:17:17 AM »
Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose kvchosting.com and their servers.
They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017, 04:17:51 AM »
Take a look at Okayservers.com solutions. You will be pleased with their high stability, fast servers and skilled polite tech support team.