Author Topic: Hosting for Joomla site  (Read 4687 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
Hosting for Joomla site
« on: April 11, 2017, 06:04:35 AM »
I would like to ask some experts help.
Want to choose the hosting provider for my new-built Joomla site.
Any info on ViUX.com?
What do you think about their reliability, would they meet my needs?

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: Hosting for Joomla site
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 05:25:10 AM »
 Services from ViUX.com would be totally best fit for you.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 06:21:10 AM »
Think dailyrazor.com is a nice option for hosting cheap hosting for Joomla sites as well as for wordpress, dotclear, ecommerce, etc. sites.
I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 03:09:38 AM »
I have been with viux.com host for a long time. While they don't have much variety in their packages (they only have two...they had just the one when I first signed up so they are improving), what they do offer is outstanding. Their tech support is extremely fast.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 05:13:25 AM »
You will be pleased with QHoster.com web host, these guys do offer really nice cPanel web hosting solutions.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 05:16:45 AM »
I can say ViUX.com that is providing trustworthy hosting solutions with high stability, skilled tech support and useful features at low prices.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 05:23:01 AM »
 I think you need to get more reliable options. As I know with hosting from Everest.net everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.